Can't find the complementary parameter value

questions concerning analysis/theory using programs M-SURGE, E-SURGE and U-CARE

Can't find the complementary parameter value

Postby simone77 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 am

Hi,

I have run a set of models, it has been quite data consuming as I had to set 84 groups according to age at first resighiting (0-1), known genders (0-1-2) and cohorts (1 --> 14).

Transition is divided in two steps, the first one the probability to be a transient (an individual seen just once) and the second the apparent survival. I have used this parameterization:

Transience:
*-p
-*p

Apparent survival:
p-*
-p*

Now, I am interested in the estimates values of the complementary probabilities in the apparent survival and normally I can find them by filtering the "Parameters" sheet in the excel result file, but this time that sheet is empty.

In fact, each time the running of models finished I got a warning message saying that the excel file was not created due to the excess of parameters or something like that (I am trying to remember).

Nevertheless, the excel files are there but that sheet is empty. I have tried to get them by the *.out file but I can't find the complementary estimate (it seems there isn't).

Any suggestion/commentary?
simone77

Re: Can't find the complementary parameter value

Postby simone77 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 am

Wrong!

I was wrong! this might be the fastest auto-reply of the phidot forum story. Those values are in the *.out file, I didn't noticed them also because of my small laptop screen...

Sorry
simone77

Return to analysis help